What are Cell-Cast® Discs?
Cell-Cast® Discs are manufactured using non-conductive plastic & are installed directly onto the formwork to create the perfect round penetrations in poured concrete structures.
They are easily installed therefore significantly reducing labour costs and are available in a wide range of diameters from 630mm -1645mm.
Pending on the wall thickness they can be used individually or in combination with each other to achieve the required wall depth and are available in two thicknesses – 75mm & 100mm.
Benefits of using Cell-Cast Discs
- Reduces material costs by 30% to 50%
- Cuts labor costs by 50% to 70%
- Minimises freight and handling charges
- Consistently produces dimensionally accurate openings
- Sized to work with Link-Seal® Mechanical Seals
- Easy to install
- Complete assembly accomplished in minutes
There are many ways to form a penetration, but nothing works better than Cell-Cast® Discs or Century-Line Sleeves.
Projex Group can supply you with the Cell-Cast Discs that you need for your specific application.Enquire Now