What is Projex Shockmat?
Projex Shockmat is a protective mat supplied in roll form that is manufactured in Germany from recycled reclaimed rubber, bonded together with high quality polyurethane.
Shockmat is available in both 5mm & 10mm thickness.
Shockmat’s unique formulation yields a product of outstanding qualities making it ideal for heavy industrial usage, or where heavy machinery is to be used.
Shockmat exceeds CSIRO standards for noise transfer through hard surface finishes (ASTM E 989 – 89)
Projex Shockmat has Outstanding Impact Sound Deadening Properties in many Residential & Commercial Applications Including:
- Office Buildings
- Apartments, duplexes, units
- Schools, libraries, universities
- Areas where sound transmission may be a problem.
Benefits of Projex Shockmat
- Water permeable
- Safety non-slip properties
- Chemically neutral and non-toxic
- Reliable for the protection of waterproofing membranes
- Can be walked on immediately after installation
- Can be laid by waterproof contractors (or anyone else)
- Deadens sound – impact (ISO 717.2-2004)
- Can be loose laid or bonded down
- Can be installed in any weather conditions
- Resistant to corrosive effects of air, earth and water
- Resistant to construction acids and to alkaline solutions